Amazon WooImporter v2.8.5
It is a plugin that used to import products from Amazon to your WordPress WooCommerce site. The plugin is helpful to create a store with specific products and use affiliate URLs.
You can easily import products from Amazon. Once the uploading process is completed, uploaded items will appear as products in the WooCoommere table.
WooImporter plugin is based on the official providers APIs.
API Amazon by default use in the plugin only for demonstration. We recommend getting own API Amazon and Associate Tag.
Full features list
- Search Amazon for the product by Product ID
- Search Amazon products with different filters: keywords, category, price range, condition, site.
- Split search results into pages to simplify data review.
- Sort search results by different fields.
- Participate in the Amazon Affiliate program by adding your API key.
- Auto-generate your affiliate links by switching default product type to “External/Affiliate Product”.
- Find links to Amazon product and seller pages on the WooCommerce Orders page in the WordPress backend.
- Use the Price rules to set own rules to add your markup/margin to the product price.
- Possibility to display regular and sale prices of the product.
- Auto-update system to check product price/stock-availability by schedule and separately.
- Manual update of particular products price/stock-availability.
- Bulk posting of found products from the search result page into WooCommerce.
- Scheduled posting of found products if necessary.
- Quick-edit product feature for each found item.
- Auto-convert currency feature by using the currency conversion factor.
- Ability to delete links and images from the product description while the posting (automatically)
- Set own product statuses on posting and out-of-stock event.
- Save free space on your server to limit count loaded images for products by using import product images limit
- Ability to extend WooImporter plugin with add-ons for the other providers such as eBay, Aliexpress, Walmart, and Envato. You can buy the add-ons at the Codecanyon if necessary (check our portfolio for the addons please).